Friday, September 6, 2013

How to Keep Strawberries fresh

Ok, so I first tried this when I was together with my in-laws over the 4th of July.  My sister in-law tried this and it worked!!  She had a Really good batch of strawberries and I couldn't stop eating them!!  They tasted Soo good, and this was even after she had did this experiment!

Yesterday, I decided to try this out for myself!  I had boughten some strawberries at Costco and most of them were good.  I didn't want the rest of them turning bad before we had a chance to eat them.  Today they don't look like they've changed a bit!  They look and still taste delicious!  Couldn't even taste the vinegar!  I've very picky about my strawberries and I think I'll be doing this from here on out!

URL:
How to Keep Strawberries Fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Warmly,

Kelli